How to clean remote microphone systems
It is important to clean Oticon Amigo, ConnectClip and EduMic remote microphone systems when being shared among different users.
Follow these important tips:
• Wear gloves when cleaning Oticon remote microphone transmitter.
• Most types of commercial disinfectant wet wipes can be used for cleaning the remote microphone transmitter.
• Those that are water-based disinfectants are optimal; a solution of 70% isopropanol may be used. Hand sanitizers should not be used.
• Wipe the entire surface of the remote microphone transmitter with the damp disinfectant wipe/towel.
• Take care to avoid directly touching microphone openings with excess liquid. Damp wipe is best.
• After cleaning, discard the gloves and wipes/towel; wash your hands carefully with soap and water or disinfect with a suitable alcohol disinfectant.
• Let the remote microphone transmitter dry for a couple of minutes.