How to change the WaxStop filter
The WaxStop filter should be changed:
1. When you can see that the filter placed in the mold is clogged.
2. When the hearing aid does not sound normal.
To change the filter:
1. Remove the tool from the shell. The tool has two ends, one with a new filter and one with the removal tool.
2. Insert the removal tool into the sound outlet of the mold.
3. Pull the used WaxStop filter out slowly keeping the tool straight.
4. Turn the tool 180 degrees.
5. Push the new filter into the sound outlet and gently remove the tool.
6. Discard the used tool. Do not reuse.
Watch the instruction video on how to change the wax filter: